Arbor Magic can help you increase the value of your property and your enjoyment of life at home while preserving the trees that complete the landscape.
Here are a few of the ways tree trimming, pruning or removal can increase the quality of your home:
- Reduce large hedges that grow into the sight line of an essential view
- Work with neighbors on your behalf to thin or window their trees and improve your view
- Create windows for view in trees that cannot be topped or reduced in height
- Perform select tree removals to open up certain areas for better views
- Reduce tree height on trees that impair your view
- Raise the tree canopy, removing unwanted branch material in your view
A few things to consider before removing or altering a tree:
- How much sun you really want
- While some sunshine is nice, too much will result in glare, higher home cooling bills, stress on your paint and sun damage to your interior walls and artwork, etc.
- If you don’t already have blackout window treatments, you might need to invest in some prior to a tree removal or trimming.
- Arbor Magic can discuss your options for a full or partial tree removal to create the perfect balance the sun and shade.
- City codes and zoning requirements – some trees are protected by the city. Others may house protected wildlife. Arbor Magic will discuss the protections that might affect the trees on your property.