Arbor Magic has the manpower and equipment to respond 24/7 to any emergency tree care situation.
In Washington State, heavy rains keep the scenery green and heavy winds sometimes brings down branches, limbs or entire trees. When accidents happen, Arbor Magic is at the ready to help you clean up and prevent further property damage or bodily injury.
Our Emergency Tree Trimming Services Include:
- Removing trees or branches that have fallen onto your home, car or property
- Delicately removing cracked or diseased trees and limbs BEFORE they fall
- Clearing downed trees or branches that block your driveway
- The city will clear trees that block the roadway
- Call #911 report downed power lines and blocked roadways
- Cleaning up property after severe storms
- Turning downed limbs and debris into fine wood mulch for your yard
Our Process For Emergency Tree Removal
- We respond day or night, just give us a call and we’ll be on our
- Before we arrive, move all occupants to safety and turn off affected utilities.
- Upon arrival, we will assess the situation and provide you with a written estimate.
- Next we will schedule the crew and equipment necessary to perform the operation.
- If it’s an emergency, our crew can be on site quickly.
- We use specialized equipment, including cranes, to pull trees off your home or building to prevent further damage.
- When we can’t use a crane because of access, we use specialized rigging equipment to perform these hazardous tree removals.
- If an insurance claim is warranted, we are well versed in insurance company procedures and paperwork.
- After the emergency is taken care of, we’ll provide a FREE safety inspection of all your remaining trees to help you make informed decisions regarding your total property safety.
Emergency Tree Removal Services – At Arbor Magic we sincerely hope you never experience a dangerous tree situation, but if you do, we have the expertise, equipment and personnel to safely remove dangerous trees or limbs. The best practice for avoiding these situations is prevention. Our arborist will evaluate your trees in advance for disease, cracks or potential threats to your house, cars, other property, and most importantly, the health and safety of people and pets.
An important warning about Insurance Claims:
Most insurance policies only cover removal of the portion of the tree that fell. In many cases aesthetics or structural damage to the rest of the tree mandates that the rest of the tree be removed as well. This portion of the service usually comes out of the homeowner’s pocket. Arbor Magic can split the bill so that all covered portions of the job are billed to insurance.
An ounce of prevention usually saves gallons of headache and expense down the road. Learn more about Arbor Magic’s Accident Prevention and Tree Protection Services: